If you are looking for a fun, unique way to teach your students outside of the classroom, then plan a day to FDM for an adventure based learning experience. Our programs develop unity within your group, and, under the direction of a skilled facilitator, participants will learn and experience growth through a variety of situations.
Each program is designed around your specific needs. Participants are constantly investigating, experimenting, creating, asking questions, solving problems, taking responsibility, taking initiative, and making decisions. In addition, your group can expect the following natural outcomes from your program:
- Courage. Team members will step out of their comfort zone and be challenged emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
- Connection. Participants will grow closer to others in the group as they break down barriers, struggle together, and laugh together.
- Inspiration. Gain courage and confidence from others in your group as you face fears, take risks, and work creatively.
- Respect. Respect will grow as you see team members accomplish new things and find ways to creatively solve problems.
- Engagement. Your group will be engaged in solving problems and finding solutions.