Adventure based experiential learning is a powerful way to encourage communication, courage, respect, and engagement. At FDM, we believe experiential, hands-on activities are the most effective tool for learning, so we build programs that will engage each individual and develop camaraderie amongst your group. Participants will learn to trust each other, work together to overcome obstacles, and learn real-life lessons, all while having a blast doing it!
Each program is custom designed around the needs presented by your group. Participants are always investigating, experimenting, creating, asking questions, solving problems, taking responsibility, and making decisions. Whether it's on the ground, in the air, or in a classroom, our experienced facilitators will guide your group through a fun and rewarding experience in a safe environment.
While specific outcomes vary by group and experience, your group can expect the following natural results of your program:
- Courage. Team members will step out of their comfort zone and be challenged emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
- Connection. Participants will grow closer to others in the group as they break down barriers, struggle together, and laugh together.
- Inspiration. Gain courage and confidence from others in your group as you face fears, take risks, and work creatively.
- Respect. Respect will grow as you see team members accomplish new things and find ways to creatively solve problems.
- Engagement. Your group will be engaged in solving problems and finding solutions.